Friday, September 11, 2009

fictional characters

i have a crush on Charles Saint-Loup, a man who does not exist (actually he may once have, does Proust not talk about real people?). i think zac effron is hot in 17 again (the fact that i watched 17 again, i liked it too). i cry all the time (a beyonce song made me cry, she has so much fucking soul godamn). i no longer use my bathroom because there is a red spider living next to the toilet.i try to go to bed before midnight but my insomnia just makes me sleep awfully, i'd rather be awake and drinking like i used to. everyone is going to die that makes me all weird inside. it is raining so i can't walk down the canal which i have done every day since ive been home (yesterday i went JOGGING, this is unlike me and i do not like it). ive been dreaming about carmen ghia again. i held her in my lap and carried her around new york last night. my daily horoscope no longer makes any sense because i literally do not have interactions outside of myself and my parents. i'm almost halfway through "in search of lost time" so half the day i am an adolescent french boy with a nervous disposition and asthma.


from "reasons why i should start socializing again" by liz.

2 comments:

jessica louise said...

i watched 17 again on the airplane to brussels and liked it also because zac effron is always hot. i miss you.

oatstrawtea said...

missss you also jogging sucks